Thursday, January 22, 2009

intro

hello semua....for introduction, i think i would like to share something about myself.....
hope everyone will do the same too...


full name : Noor Asyikin Ahmad Tarmizi
i was born in 1982...in HBJB (hosp besar JB)...and we lived there in JB i can't remember for how long but at least i know until after my mom gave birth to my younger sister (Lin) ...



then we moved to Klang ...coz my father was transferred...

I had my kindergarten and primary school in klang...i went to SRK Convent(II) Klang...my sister follow my footsteps very closely until we depart when I managed to get in a boarding school - SM Sains Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Kuantan PHG (SEMSAS).

Masa darjah satu I was not in Malaysia, but I was in Hull, England with my mother and younger sister, Lin. My mother was pursuing her Master at that time. After that year, I continue my studies in Malaysia (Convent). During the year in Hull, I always remember the moments that my sister and I have together......we were always being left alone in the house alone after school....until my mother comes home from the univ in the afternoon....dulu selalu ingat pegi kedai runcit beli susu and gula2 after school...so, since a kid I learnt to shop alone .....my mom told me that I always tried to take care of my sister during that time, but i can;t recall anything what i did.....i don;t think my sister remember it too...hehe...



after primary school i went to SEMSAS....for the registration day, my dad and older sister (along) sent me to school......my mother was not there at that time because, at that time whe was in Sheffield, England for her PhD. This time my mom brought along Lin and Daus (my youngest and only brother).......My mom did her Phd in 3 years.....so basically the 1st 3 years in boarding school was without her.......my dad was living alone at that time, and that time he was already transferred to kuantan ....so for every school holidays i won;t need to have the hassle to travel far to get home. also, my father can easily drop by during the weekends.



i don;t know how my father managed to stay alone that long.....without my mom beside him for 3 years....both of them (father n mother) knows what they want and do what ever they need to do regardless of other matter....i really envy them...looking back at this, i realized that basically i am living their life back then....living here alone in this cold dreadful country, without anyone by my side to share stories...... everyday, i tried to be strong, but sometimes i fail....too much emotions going on....



after high school, i got a scholarship to further my studies in the States....specifically in Minnesota. After 4 years of studies (without once going back to Malaysia) I managed to complete and received by bach degrees in chem engineering....

during that time, i met with Faqar....my bests friend, my love Faqar....we went thru a lot until up to this point... it has been almost 6 years since we've been together and i do cherish each moment together...i know it was hard for him seeing me leaving for US for work...and he understand why i did this....and hopefully he'll forgive me for making this decision...



So, basically during the past years....most of them I have been so far apart from my love ones....i hope this will end soon as planned....

even when i was working in Malaysia, i wasn;t living with my parents....i have my own place ....

i've been so independent since i was a kid....and that is why i sometimes have issues when it comes to living with people....i have my own way of living, cooking, shopping and etc.... it's totally different if you live with your parents for almost the whole part of your life and only depart when get married.......it's just a matter of personel choices and decisions......i do respect these people, but do they ever respect me?...sometimes i don;t feel so......they do have all the leisure when living with the family, but please do not expect the same if you'll have to live alone, or with somebody else aside from family....

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template